Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm
Nov. 2020 Update:
We will open this Friday and Saturday from 9-6 p.m. Come early for the best selection.
Santa will be visiting the farm on Friday, Nov. 27, Sat. Nov 28th, and Sat. Dec. 5th. (Hours 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
Pony Rides will be provided by our partner Bear Foot Ranch on Friday, Nov. 27th and Sat. Nov 28th 10a.m -2 p.m. (Donations appreciated)
Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm has been a family tradition for over 30 years. Choose and Cut your own Tree. Come start a new tradition and join us at Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm this year.
- Leyland Cypress, in the
field-Starting at $7 a foot (Prices increase according to height and tree grade).
- Fresh-cut Fraser Firs – Starting at $10 a foot (Prices increase according to height and tree grade).
- Variety of Wreaths // White Pine Garland // Fraser Fir Garland//Tree Stands and supplies are also available.
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate
- Complimentary Hay Rides
- Come see our new soft Tri-Blend T-Shirts – $25
CASH, CHECK or Visa/MC accepted!
Yule Tree Stands
- New Rebar Tree Stand System
- Tree setup in seconds rather than minutes
- Tree Drills available on-site at Hunters’ Tree Farm with the new Rebar Tree Stands
- Come try this new and easy tree stand system!
Saturdays 9 a.m.-dusk
Friday Nov. 27th 9 a.m. - dusk
Mon. and Fri. 4 p.m.-dusk