Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm
We are closed for the season!
We hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and we’ll see you in 2016!
As always, thank you for your business, loyalty, and support.
All of us at Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm
Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm has been a family tradition for over 20 years.
- 100’s of Trees to choose from
- Leyland Cypress Trees starting at $25 a tree
Come Early for best selection!
CHOOSE AND CUT YOUR OWN TREE
Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm has been a family tradition for over 20 years. Choose and Cut your own Tree. Come start a new tradition and join us at Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm this year.
- Leyland Cypress, Murray Cypress and Carolina Sapphire Trees in the
field-Starting at $6 a foot (Prices increase according to height and tree grade).
- Fresh-cut Fraser Firs – Starting at $8 a foot (Prices increase according to height and tree grade).
- Variety of Wreaths // White Pine Garland // Tree Stands and supplies are also available.
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate and cookies
- Santa Visits on Opening weekend and Saturdays (11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.)
- Pony Rides on Opening weekend and Saturdays (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.), Donations appreciated. Bearfoot Ranch
CASH, CHECK or Visa/MC accepted!
New for 2013 -Yule Tree Stands
- New Rebar Tree Stand System
- Tree setup in seconds rather than minutes
- Tree Drills available on site at Hunters’ Tree Farm with the new Rebar Tree Stands
- Come try this new and easy tree stand system!
TREE’S FOR TROOPS
For the 7th consecutive year, the Georgia Christmas Tree Association, the National Christmas Tree Association, FedEx, The Christmas Spirit Foundation and Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm, will take part in the Trees for Troops program. This year, Trees for Troops 2015 will provide approximately 20,000 real Christmas Trees to military members and their families across the United States and overseas. Our trees will be picked up at Hunters’ Tree farm on November 30th and delivered to Fort Benning GA. Come see us at the farm during opening weekend to join in this great cause.
Saturdays 9 a.m.-dusk
Mon.-Fri. 4 p.m.-dusk