Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm
The Christmas Tree Farm is officially CLOSED! – we can’t believe that there are no more trees left to sell! We do have some garland…
Thanks to everyone who came out this year and shared the joy of the Christmas season with us.
We hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year! We hope to see you next year!
The Hunter Family
Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm has been a family tradition for over 20 years.
- 100′s of Trees to choose from
- Leyland Cypress Trees starting at $25 a tree
Come Early for best selection!
CHOOSE AND CUT YOUR OWN TREE
Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm has been a family tradition for over 20 years. Choose and Cut your own Tree. Come start a new tradition and join us at Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm this year.
- Leyland Cypress, Murray Cypress and Carolina Sapphire Trees in the
field-Starting at $6 a foot (Prices increase according to height and tree grade).
- Fresh-cut Fraser Firs – Starting at $8 a foot (Prices increase according to height and tree grade).
- Variety of Wreaths // White Pine Garland // Tree Stands and supplies are also available.
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate and cookies
- Santa Visits on Opening weekend and Saturdays (11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.)
- Pony Rides on Opening weekend and Saturdays (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.), Donations appreciated. Bearfoot Ranch
CASH, CHECK or Visa/MC accepted!
New for 2013 -Yule Tree Stands
- New Rebar Tree Stand System
- Tree setup in seconds rather than minutes
- Tree Drills available on site at Hunters’ Tree Farm with the new Rebar Tree Stands
- Come try this new and easy tree stand system!
TREE’S FOR TROOPS
For the 5th consecutive year, the Georgia Christmas Tree Association, the National Christmas Tree Association, FedEx, The Christmas Spirit Foundation and Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm, will take part in the Trees for Troops program. This year, Trees for Troops 2013 will provide approximately 20,000 real Christmas Trees to military members and their families across the United States and overseas. Last year, Hunter’s Farm customers donated over 100 trees to this program!
Thanksgiving 9 a.m.-dusk
Saturdays 9 a.m.-dusk
Mon.-Fri. 4 p.m.-dusk