Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm
Dec. 10th 2018 Update
We are still open for the season! We have beautiful 5-7 ft Fraser Firs still available as well as wreaths and garland. Complimentary hot cocoa and cookies will be provided. Hours: Mon-Fri 4pm-5:30pm, Sat 9am-6pm
Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm
CHOOSE AND CUT YOUR OWN TREE
Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm has been a family tradition for over 28 years. Choose and Cut your own Tree. Come start a new tradition and join us at Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm this year.
- Leyland Cypress, and Murray Cypress in the
field-Starting at $6 a foot (Prices increase according to height and tree grade).
- Fresh-cut Fraser Firs – Starting at $9 a foot (Prices increase according to height and tree grade).
- Variety of Wreaths // White Pine Garland // Fraser Fir Garland//Tree Stands and supplies are also available.
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate and cookies
- Santa Visits on Opening weekend and Saturdays (10:30 a.m. -2:30 p.m.)
- Pony Rides on weekends (10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m)
CASH, CHECK or Visa/MC accepted!
Yule Tree Stands
- New Rebar Tree Stand System
- Tree setup in seconds rather than minutes
- Tree Drills available on site at Hunters’ Tree Farm with the new Rebar Tree Stands
- Come try this new and easy tree stand system!
TREE’S FOR TROOPS
For the 11th consecutive year, the Georgia Christmas Tree Association, the National Christmas Tree Association, FedEx, The Christmas Spirit Foundation and Hunters’ Christmas Tree Farm, will take part in the Trees for Troops program. This year, Trees for Troops will provide approximately 20,000 real Christmas Trees to military members and their families across the United States and overseas. Our trees will be picked up at Hunters’ Tree farm on November 30th and delivered to a nearby base. Come see us at the farm during opening weekend to join in this great cause.
Saturdays 9 a.m.-dusk
Mon.-Fri. 4 p.m.-dusk